If you live in an apartment in Charleston, SC, grab the camera and see why Lights Before Christmas has continued as a holiday tradition for more than 25 years! You don’t need to be a kid, or have kids, to enjoy this holiday event.
- Nearly one million twinkling lights
- Countless animated images
- Dazzling Music in Motion Lights Spectacular
- Nightly visits with Santa—on-site beginning at 6:00pm each night through December 23
- Warm memories and holiday cheer around the Jingle Bell Bonfire
- Hot cocoa, marshmallows and other festive foods available for purchase
Watch the video and see what all the talk is about.