If you live in an apartment in Charleston, SC you can enjoy the annual Charleston Greek Festival this weekend. The Charleston Greek Festival is an event celebrating Greek culture, food and entertainment which the Greek community has shared with Charleston for over 40 years.
The annual festival, which is also held Mother’s Day Weekend each May, is such a well-received event in Charleston that the organizers have decided to hold a second event in the Fall.
Come join us this October 4th - 6th for a celebration of life, good music, good food, good wine and good friendship and everything Greek!
As always there will be a wide selection of traditional Greek wines for purchase. Additionally there will be multiple wine tastings throughout the festival grounds. This is your opportunity to add even more flavor to a day of excitement.
For this 1st Fall event we will be offering a smaller selection of food items, however there will be multiple wine tasting tents throughout the festival grounds.
This year’s Greek Fall Festival will include:
- Delicious Greek foods, including everyone’s favorite – The Gyro (pronounced Yee-roh)
- Greek wines and beverages
- Greek music (two live bands!)
- Folk dance performances
- Greek themed vendors
- Church tours highlighting ecclesiastic history, music, art, and prayer
- 450+ car parking area (on Lockwood Drive) with continuous FREE shuttle service to and from festival grounds
For more information charlestongreekfestival.com