Living in an apartment in Charleston, SC you know that this is America’s Most Beautiful City. But have you run it?
Race through the scenic Lowcountry and raise funds to support fine arts programs in our community schools! While registration is still open, it may be too late to get ready to race, but you can come and show support for those who are, and you can still donate here: http://charlestonmarathon.com/donate/. All proceeds benefit the Youth Endowment for the Arts (YEA)!
Race Weekend: Friday, January 18-Sunday, January 20
Highlights for 2013
- New downtown Charleston portion of Marathon and Half Marathon course features scenic water views, the Battery, and historic King Street
- Shrimp and Grits 5k run through historic Park Circle in North Charleston
- Indoor restroom facilities at the start and finish
- No price increase on registration
- New chip timing using Jaguar system
- Awards are 5 deep in age categories
- Ample parking at the start with shuttle return
- Kids fun area at Youth Marathon and at Finish Line celebration