Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you’re like me you haven’t even started to think about what to get your Valentine. To me it’s another made-up card holiday. You can tell someone you really love them more than once a year, however, it is always nice to get flowers and candy.
As many women do, I always have a hard time getting my guy a great gift. Especially since this holiday is so close to Christmas and I used all my good gift ideas in December. I found this list here with ten things a man really wants for Valentine’s Day. Here’s some of my favorites.
1. Rock Band- This is a video game that’s fun and you can play too.
2. Silence- I love this one because it’s free!
3. Binoculars- An odd gift, but very practical for a sports-lover.
4. Driving School- A gift certificate to Land Rover Experience looks amazing.
5. Gift ideas for you- This one’s slacking. But I guess there’s no better way to make his holiday prep less stressful.
Hope you find these helpful and good luck with your perfect Valentine’s Day gift search.