Living with someone else can be a great thing when everyone come together on the same page. But when things don’t seem to click like clock work, oh boy… the tension can build up quick.
Sometimes we have the luxury on picking and choosing our roommates but sometimes we don’t. Here are some very relevant questions to ask your future roommate to keep things on the straight and narrow, up and up… you know, on the same page.
5 Questions Every Future Roommate Should Be Asked:
- What’s your stance on overnight guests?
- Do you smoke – cigarettes or otherwise?
- What time do you wake up and go to bed? What are your morning and nighttime routines?
- How often do you think cleaning needs to be done? How would you split up cleaning duties?
- How often do you party? Do you drink? How much/often?
When you think about your new roommate answering these questions you can see that a very clear lifestyle is being revealed. Take a look at more fun college facts and questions from College Candy.com