If you live in an apartment in Charleston, SC and are interested in better, easier way to live green, the Carolina Green Fair is the place to be this weekend. The purpose of the fair is to have fun and to educate both consumers and businesses. The Green Fair Events will allow South Carolina to be an even finer place to live!
The fair will create excitement and enthusiasm for green products, services and technologies available to the residents of South Carolina using an environmentally responsible forum of education and entertainment.
This year’s Carolina Green Fair has a brand new home at James Island County Park!
Some of the highlights of this year’s Fair on Sunday, September 22nd from 12 – 6pm include:
- Main Stage with Headliner’s Chickasaw Mud Puppies
- Charleston County Environmental Management’s Eco-Village
- Fiery Ron’s Home Team BBQ Food Court
- MUSC Adventure Out and Sustainability Demos
- New Belgium Beer School + Wine from Bota Box
- Cooking Demos featuring many of the Lowcountry’s best Chefs
- Green Style Market, Eco-Fashion Show & Re-Trends Clothing Swap
- Eco-Carnival & KidZone featuring CCPRC’s Rock Wall & Bucky the Bull
- Birds of Prey Demonstrations
- Charleston Animal Society
- dozens of exhibitors, artisans and vendors
- Programs Tent featuring speakers on a variety of topics
- Subaru Auto Zone featuring cars for the earth conscious adventurer
For more information - carolinagreenfair.com/charleston